This coreless motor was made with a light weight design which provides smoother, faster, and more efficiet oppertion. The SH-1250MG is the super torque servo you need in any 1/12th scale pan car. With its metal case design it not only looks awesome but allows for cooler and smoother opertiong temperatures. This servo deals out a wopping 63.9 oz. of pure torque!
- The coreless motor and light weight design provides smoother, faster, and more efficient operation.
- The metal case design not only looks awesome but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temperatures.
- Metal gears form a solid framework for precise control and operation.
- Supports digital and analog control signals
- Ideal for rudder on 450 level helis, CCPM on 500 level helis, and steering servo on 1/12th scale cars.
|Dimensions||35.0 x 15.0 x 29.2mm|
|Speed 4.8V||0.13 sec/60°|
|Torque 4.8V||3.7 kg/cm|
|Speed 6.0V||0.11 sec/60°|
|Torque 6.0V||4.6 kg/cm|
25 Tooth Spline
Kunden kauften auch